Top Chef Scholarship
Sammic Top Chef Scholarship
The Sammic Top Chef Scholarship is one of two scholarships of BasqueStage™. The Sammic Top Chef Scholarship consists of a stage lasting four months at the Martín Berasategui Restaurant (3 Michelin Stars), followed by a series of apprenticeships with local producers: two weeks working on a local farm, two weeks apprenticing at an Idiazabal creamery, and two weeks staging at a rural bakery.
The winner of the Sammic Top Chef Scholarship will receive:
- a stage at Restaurant Martín Berasategui
- apprenticeships with local artisans and producers
- shared apartment during the work practice
- economic contribution of €500/month during the stage
- health insurance through a travellers’ insurance agency
- round trip airfare from their home to Lasarte
- an instant platform via social media
How To Apply
Click here to visit the application process page.
Click here to download the rules and terms.