Stainless steel construction commercial potato peeler. 20 Kg. / 44 pounds load per cycle.
Not only to peel potatoes, but also suitable to peel carrots and other similar products.
High capacity and production owing to lateral stirrers covered with silicon carbide abrasive (approved by NSF). Aluminium base plate lined with silicon carbide abrasive (approved by NSF). Construction in stainless steel.
- Auto-drag of waste to the drain.
- Energy efficiency owing to engine optimisation.
- Liftable transparent polycarbonate cover, complete with locking and safety device.
- Aluminium door with hermetic seal and safety device.
- Waterproof control board (IP65): Improved reliability against moisture and water splash.
- Water inlet system with non-return air break.
- Auxiliary contact for external electric valve.
- 0-6min timer and possibility of continuous operation.
- Removable plate for easy cleaning.
Hourly production: 400 Kg / 480 Kg
Capacity per load: 20 Kg
Timer (min-max): 0 ' - 6 '
Total loading: 550 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 433 mm
- Depth: 635 mm
- Height: 786 mm
External dimensions with stand
- Width with stand: 433 mm
- Depth with stand: 638 mm
- Height with stand: 1155 mm
Net weight: 35.8 Kg
Noise level (1m.): 70 dB(A)
Background noise: 32 dB(A)
Water Intake: 12 mm
Drain diameter: 80 mm
670 x 470 x 930 mm
Gross weight: 43.1 Kg.
- Stainless steel floor stand.
- Filter with no-foam feature.