Blast chilling, shock freezing and automatic preservation.
Sammic blast chillers are designed to improve the quality and organisation of the work in restaurants, confectioneries, bakeries and ice-cream shops. Great power, versatility and reliability are the most evident features of Sammic blast freezers. Sammic blast chillers / freezers improve the work of operators, leaving more time for creativity.
- 3 x GN 2/3 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 3 x GN 1/1 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 5 x GN 1/1 / EN 600 x 400 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 8 x GN 1/1 / EN 600 x 400 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 10 x GN 1/1 / EN 600 x 400 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 14 x GN 1/1 / EN 600 x 400 (distance between trays: 65 mm).
- 12 x GN 2/1 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
- 1 trolleys GN 1/1 / 1 trolley GN 2/1 / EN 600 x 400 / EN 600 x 800. Built-in motor.
- 1 carriage 20 x GN 1/1 compatible with ovens. Built-in motor.
- 1 trolley GN 1/1 / 1 trolley GN 2/1 / EN 600 x 400 / EN 600 x 800. Remote motor.
Quick chilling helps to maintain the quality of food, preserving the nutrients and improving the efficiency of cooking processes.
A wide range of applications
- Frozen pizzas, fresh pasta, confectionery, gastronomy, ice creams, desserts, baked goods, etc.
One piece of equipment, several functions
- Quick chilling to +3ºC which inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and makes it possible to preserve the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if - at the time of use - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed after each operation.
Robust, hygienic and reliable construction.
- Manufactured in stainless steel with hygienic cathodic protection and easy to clean.
- Insulation with expanded polyurethane foam in water free of CFC's and HFC's.
- High-power compressors for quick chilling.
- Indirect air flow.
- Freon refrigerant with a low GWP content.
- Evaporators treated with cataphoresis to reduce odours and moulds, favouring performance and durability over time.
Advanced control panel
- Cycles per temperature, time or core probe.
- HARD function for rapid cooling, SOFT for deep-freezing.
- Data storage at the end of the cycle.
- Possibility of customising and saving cycles and settings.
- HACCP functions for storing alarms.
- Bluetooth connectivity for maximum control over processes.
- Sanitation of raw fish.
- Ice cream hardening.
- Other optional cycles: defrosting, internal sterilisation, cooling by core probe.
|AT-3 2/3||AT-3 1/1||AT-5 1/1||AT-8 1/1||AT-10 1/1||AT-14 1/1||AT-12-2/70||AT-20||AT-20 (COMPATIBLE)||AT-20 MD|
|Recipient capacity (GN) 2/3||3|
|Recipient capacity (GN) 1/1||3||5||8||10||14|
|Recipient capacity (GN) 2/1||12|
|Space between trays||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||70 mm||65 mm||70 mm|
|Trolley (gn) 1/1||1||1||1|
|Trolley (gn) 2/1||1||1|
|600 x 400 trolley||1||1|
|600 x 800 trolley||1||1|
|Chilling capacity in||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'||90'|
|Chilling capacity - performance||7 kg||7 kg||20 kg||25 kg||28 kg||39 kg||70 kg||90 kg||75 kg||90 kg|
|Deep freeze capacity - in||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'||240'|
|Deep freeze capacity - performance||4.9 kg||5 kg||14 kg||16 kg||18 kg||23 kg||40 kg||65 kg||45 kg||65 kg|
|Consumption||700 W||720 W||1000 W||1400 W||3400 W||3400 W||3800 W||3900 W||3800 W||4500 W|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)|
|Width||600 mm||600 mm||820 mm||820 mm||820 mm||820 mm||820 mm||890 mm||945 mm||1000 mm|
|Depth||605 mm||864 mm||740 mm||700 mm||800 mm||800 mm||1130 mm||1397 mm||1116 mm||1055 mm|
|Height||400 mm||460 mm||900 mm||1280 mm||1750 mm||1750 mm||1825 mm||2450 mm||2445 mm||2220 mm|
|Net weight||42 kg||55 kg||90 kg||140 kg||190 kg||190 kg||250 kg||450 kg||360 kg||455 kg|
for further information