Blast Chiller AT-12-2/70
12 x GN2/1 (distance between trays: 70 mm).
Chilling: 70 Kg / 90 '.
- Deep-freezing: 40 Kg / 240 '.
Quick chilling helps to maintain the quality of food, preserving the nutrients and improving the efficiency of cooking processes.
A wide range of applications
- Frozen pizzas, fresh pasta, confectionery, gastronomy, ice creams, desserts, baked goods, etc.
One piece of equipment, several functions
- Quick chilling to +3ºC which inhibits bacterial proliferation, prevents food dehydration due to evaporation and makes it possible to preserve the original properties of food for five to seven days.
- Deep-freezing to a core temperature of -18ºC in less than four hours, avoiding the formation of macrocrystals, an essential requisite if - at the time of use - unfrozen food is to keep its original consistency and quality.
- Automatic preservation at the maintenance temperature programmed after each operation.
Robust, hygienic and reliable construction.
- Manufactured in stainless steel with hygienic cathodic protection and easy to clean
- Insulation with expanded polyurethane foam in water free of CFC's and HFC's
- High-power compressors for quick chilling
- Indirect air flow
- Built-in motor
- Freon refrigerant with a low GWP content.
- Evaporators treated with cataphoresis to reduce odours and moulds, favouring performance and durability over time.
Advanced control panel
- Cycles per temperature, time or core probe.
- HARD function for rapid cooling, SOFT for deep-freezing.
- Data storage at the end of the cycle.
- Defrosting with hot gas.
- Possibility of customising and saving cycles and settings.
- HACCP functions for storing alarms.
- Bluetooth connectivity for maximum process control through the free EVConnect app.
- Sanitation of raw fish.
- Ice cream hardening.
- Other optional cycles: defrosting, internal sterilisation, cooling by core probe.
for further information
Recipient capacity (GN) 2/1: 12
Space between trays: 70 mm
Chilling capacity: 90 ºC a 3 ºC / 90 ' / 70 Kg
Deep freezing capacity: 90 ºC a -18 ºC / 240 ' / 40 Kg
Consumption: 3800 W
External dimensions (WxDxH)
- Width: 820 mm
- Depth: 1130 mm
- Height: 1825 mm
Net weight: 250 Kg
850 x 1150 x 1950 mm
Volume Packed: 1.906 m³
Gross weight: 260 Kg
Default equipmentCore probe.
Optional equipmentWifi connectivity for process control from anywhere.