Max. capacity: 56 lt./14 gal.
Commercial high-precision sous-vide cooker. Reliable, user-friendly, portable. Ideal for regeneration.
Interchangeable between ºC and ºF.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Optional core probe.
- Firmware update.
Portable precision cooker with stirrer for up to 56 lt. / 14 gal. containers. Deisgned for chefs, developed with chefs.
- The thick stainless steel, robust construction guarantees commercial performance. The front panel and the grip are made of fiberglass-reinforced polyamide.
- SmartVide guarantees cooking at a precisely controlled temperature while preserving the quality of the product, enhancing flavor and texture. Equipped with a highly precise temperature control system to obtain extremely consistent results.
- Allows cooking food in their own juice and using this juice immediately after cooking to enhance flavors.
- Marinates and macerates an ingredient in half the time.
- Infuses and flavors oil, fat or other products applying the controlled temperature technique.
- Increses profits due to lack of product shrink.
- Requires very little hands-on time, allowing the Chef to do other tasks while the product is being cooked. Just program temperature and time, SmartVide will do the rest. 4 buttons and a full-color TFT display that offers all the information at a glance makes operation a child's play.
- SmartVide7 is portable: thanks to their ergonomic handle, SmartVide7 can be taken from a container to another easily. Additionally, the optional bag allows easy transport - wherever the Chef goes.
- HACCP-ready: thanks to Bluetooth connectivity, it is possible to export or print cooking results at the end of each cycle.
- Your appliance, always updated: free firmware update, no matter where the appliance is.
Display precision: 0.01 ºC
Range: 5 ºC - 95 ºC
Permissible ambient temperature: 5 ºC - 40 ºC
Resolution: 1 '
Cycle duration: 1 ' - 99 h
Maximum recipient capacity: 56 l
Total loading: 2000 W
Submergible part dimensions: 117 mm x 110 mm x 147 mm
External dimensions (WxDxH): 124 mm x 140 mm x 360 mm
Net weight: 3.6 Kg
440 x 190 x 310 mm
Gross weight: 5.5 Kg.
- Transport bag.
- Insulated tank.
- Lid for insulated tank.
- Floating balls.
- Janby Track (available through janby.kitchen).